Thursday 30 May 2019

I want to start by thanking people for there comment's, I appreciate every single one of them. I have decided to write about were it all started for me and the attack that led me down to the lowest point in my life. I will try and be as honest as I can but something's I don't remember because I was unconscious. 


I was attacked by what I thought was 3 people, apparently there was a forth but there no evidence linking him to what happened. After a night out with friend's I decided to leave early, on my way home I walked past 3 men with backpacks. They seemed ok, nothing that made me think that they were up to no good. About 10-15 seconds later I heard this running footsteps and before I had chance to turn round I was hit from behind, in the back of the head with a weapon. I went down and felt dizzy, then I was hit again and other that I was unconscious. I remember waking with couple of people helping me, I went to get up and I couldn't I was in so much pain. It felt like that I had woken up from a dream, until I tried getting up and it became a reality.

The after affects hit me hard, I had angriphobia. for people who don't know what that means, it's a fear of going out. I was angry, I was having breakdowns and I would make every excuse I could think of to not to leave my house. I suffered with this for well over a year, possibly 2 years. People tried to help me, but I would get angry and not admit there was something wrong. In the end I confided in one of my closest friends, who knew I wasn't right. In the end I spoke and I broke down during this time just before I spoke to my friend I had tried to end my life. That was the best decision I made was talking, the anger started to go and it felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders.

I wanted to talk about this even though it's the toughest time of my life, because if you talk to someone (anyone) you will get this feeling like a weight has been lifted. It takes a stronger person to admit there struggling. If you are reading this and have not spoken to anyone, please do. It's the best thing I ever did and now I am like a completely different person. If you see someone acting differently then normal, please talk to them and do your best to get them to talk. The chat with my friend saved my life.

As always if you want to ask me questions about this, or talk to me about anything then leave comments on here. My DM'S on twitter are always open, my twitter is @Jamie198629



No comments:

Post a Comment