Thursday 23 May 2019

This story isn't about me, it's about my friend and I wont be mentioning there names. I know little about this topic, but I felt after hearing there story that it was important to cover it. 

It start 13 years ago when they lost a family member to who they were very close too, at the same time they were being bullied. The reason they were bullied was because of the age gap between there parents (nothing Illegal). With these 2 things happening at the same time, they wanted to hit someone, scream and smash things up. They decided to start self harming to numb the pain of everything going on in there life. They are eating so much and making themselves sick, cutting themselves and burning themselves with hair straighteners and to this day they still do that. 

I wanted to write about this because it's an important topic, it's hard to hear that people are hurting themselves to numb the pain of the heartache and bullying there going through. I know people will not admit if there self harming, but if you see someone who you think has been self harming please speak to them or tell the right people. It could be the most important thing you do.

I want to thank my close friend for telling there story, as always if anyone needs to talk my DM'S are open, My twitter handle is @Jamie198629.  

No comments:

Post a Comment