Tuesday 21 May 2019

I am going to start this of again by thanking everyone for there support with my blog, I appreciate it all. This post is all about my anxiety and how it's affected me, and way's I have tried to cope with it.

I have always suffered with anxiety, but it became alot worse in my late teens when I was attacked by a gang of guy's with weapons. After that attack I suffered from angriphobia, I was to nervous to leave the house. The thought of leaving the house made me feel sick and I was having panic attacks. My mate's became frustrated with me because I never wanted to go out with them, I never gave them a reason because I felt embarrassed. In the end I spoke with one of closest mates about what had happened, and I decided if I keep going the way I'm going then I have let these guy's win. I went and got help and in gradual steps I was able to get myself out of the house for the first time in a long time. Unfortunately to this day I still suffer with anxiety, I can't go out on my own without listening music or ringing someone or something that distracts me. 

The reason why I wanted to talk about my anxiety, is to show people that even with anxiety you can still achieve your goals. It's taken me a long time to get to were I am now, but I never gave up and I achieved what I wanted. 

Thank you for reading, as always if you need someone to talk then either leave me a comment on here or you can DM me on twitter @Jamie198629 

No comments:

Post a Comment