Friday 17 May 2019

I want to start this of by thanking everyone who took the time to read my last post, I also want to thank people for there comments, retweets and likes on twitter. I appreciate it all.

I have suffered with Mental Health going on 16 years, it started of when I was attacked by a group of guys and who used weapons. Over time I gradually got myself back to how I was but it took a long time. I suffered with agoraphobia, I wasn't able to go out and have the life that I should of had at that age. The thought of going out made me feel sick and I was having panic attacks. I kept that all to myself for years. During this time my Auntie had taken her own life due to depression, but when we heard the news I had been planning on doing the same. My Granddad said something at the time which changed my life he said "I wish she would of asked for help" After that comment I did just that, I spoke to my mum and sister about everything that had happened, as that day I decided I wanted to live and I saw the damage it left.

I wanted to speak out about this because it took me so long to speak up, that I almost ended it all. When I spoke it was like a weight had been taken of my back that had been there for years. If you don't want to speak to friends or family, then go see a doctor or counsellor etc.. please tell someone. You will much better about yourself and you will get the help you need. It's ok to be not be ok, it takes a stronger person to admit there struggling. My DM'S are always open on twitter, if you have any questions or want someone to talk too my twitter is @Jamie198629 and remember people PLEASE SPEAK TO SOMEONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment