Sunday 26 May 2019

Thank you to everyone for there support with previous posts on my blog, I appreciate it all! If this blog can just help one person, then this blog has been totally worth doing. My post today is all about anger.

When I was first attacked and my mental health started, in which I will be doing a post about in the near future. I became very angry, before the attack I was a laid back person. Even the smallest thing would make me angry, I would never hit anyone but at that time I was so tempted too, and decided to take it out on other things like door's and wall's etc... I was angry at what happened to me that I wanted to get revenge on them for what they did to me. I wanted them to feel the pain & anger that I was going through everyday. Every time I got angry it would scare my family & friends, I would never hurt them but at that time they thought I was unpredictable. When I saw they were scared of me that's when I thought enough was enough, and instead of getting angry and getting my revenge I went to the police and let them deal with it. I then decided to get help with my anger. I am back to being a laid back person, I do think back to that incident sometimes and feel angry but I am able to control those moments and manage them. 

I wanted to share this with you, because sometimes if your mental health has been caused by someone else, the best way to get your own back is to move on and get on with your life. If you keep everything bottled up like I did you become angry and you will never be able to move on. Please do not be ashamed to speak out, it takes a stronger person to admit there struggling. It's ok to not be ok. If you see someone struggling, please remember just a quick chat or a smile would make there day alot better also remember you are not alone. Please if anyone needs to talk, DM me on twitter even if it's just a random chat to try & take your mind of stuff. My twitter is @Jamie198629. Thank you for reading!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment