Wednesday 5 June 2019

This is the first part of my bullying blog, this story is not about me it's about a friend of mine. I will not be mentioning names and this story will be told in there words.

I was always bullied at school, I was even bullied by the teachers they would see me being isolated and picked on. They would often humiliate me in front of the bullies and made me feel like I was nothing. My school was big on sports, I was never interested and they would pick on me and call me a girl or say homophobic stuff to me. Teacher's heard it all but never said anything to the bullies. I tried to end my life few days after my birthday at the age of 14 because the bullying was getting to much. I thought the bullies would get punished for example suspension etc... so that they would learn there lesson and stop! Knowing this would never happen I decided to leave school at 14.

I am 32 now and all this still plays on my mind all the time, it affects me like I can't always do social activities even as an adult I feel Isolated and rejected. Bullying has left me insecure about myself and feeling not wanted. If someone wants to be around me it means alot to me. 

I wanted people to see this story of what happened to my mate, because 18 years later it still affects him almost daily. If your bullying someone, don't do it, it can scar people for life. How would you feel if you were the one being bullied or if someone you were close to was being bullied. If your being bullied please speak up about it, alot of people are going through the same as you. If you notice someone is being bullied, please help them. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions then leave me a comment on here or a DM on twitter @Jamie198629



1 comment:

  1. Titanium Fidget Spinner - Etsy
    Check out the complete babyliss titanium flat iron project, including photos, artwork, titanium damascus knives and more. titanium earrings sensitive ears Titanium titanium spork Fidget Spinner - A Classic Game samsung galaxy watch 3 titanium Game Handheld!

    ReplyDelete