Thursday 8 August 2019

This post is a follow up to my last post from last Tuesday, I will start by thanking everyone for there comments. As always I appreciate all of them.

Last time I wrote about how I wasn't being honest about my mental health, and that I needed help to get myself back on track. I have since then been back to the doctor, he has referred me to a counsellor and I am back on medication. At first I was a bit gutted to be going back on medication, as it took me so long to get of them. After a chat with close friends and family, if it helps me get back on track then it's not a negative thing. I am doing much better at the moment, since I spoke out to a couple of people. It was like a weight had been lifted, and that I didn't have to deal with all this alone I had good support around me. 

I am the most stubborn person when it comes to asking anyone for help, but I knew I had too. It doesn't make you less of a person telling someone that you need help. It takes a brave and strong person to admit there struggling. 

It's short post this time around, but you know you can message me on twitter any time @Jamie198629 

No comments:

Post a Comment