Friday 23 August 2019

First of all I want to thank people for there comments and support with the last post I did, it meant a lot. This post will be about how my life has changed for the better.

Last time I posted I was saying how my life had slightly improved, I now have a girlfriend who has turned my life around for the better. She has given me the confidence that being myself is good enough. When I started talking to her at the start I was really low, since then my life has improved everyday, I am in an amazing place at the moment and I couldn't be happier. I still have my bad days but with her support I know I will come through it. All I can say is that I love her and she has been my rock, and hopefully I can support her like she has supported me.

I have also made some good friends on twitter, who will be my friend's for life. They have had my back and have helped me alot through the bad days. I know they will have my back and I will always have there backs no matter what and they know that. 

I wanted to write about this because I wanted to show everyone, that even when your struggling something or someone could come into your life and change it for the better. Please if your struggling speak out about it, don't deal with it on your own. I spoke and now I am in an amazing place. It's ok to not be ok! 


No comments:

Post a Comment