Tuesday 16 July 2019

I haven't written for a long time, but I want to thank people for all the lovely comments about all my previous post's on here. I have decided to talk about my up's and down's on twitter with Mental Health. 

I joined twitter in the summer of 2016, because I lost a couple of family members and friends to mental health through suicide. I wanted to come on twitter to try and get people to talk, hoping if it helped 1 person then it was worth it. When I first joined, I would see negative comments about Mental Health. People playing it down with comments such as "Man Up" and "Get over it". I always use to reply and have arguments with these people, which left me angry and down afterwards. After a while I decided not to bother with these idiot's and started blocking them, which gave me the confidence to talk more about it. 

I would urge all people experiencing the same problems as I did, to do the same thing with 1 negative comment there's always more positive comments. In the past 2 years, I have made some close friends on twitter who went through the same as I did. I wanted to say to these people, you will beat this and there is no shame admitting your struggling. If your feeling down and alone then talk to someone. A lot of people help people out which is great, but whose helping them? Please put yourself first from time to time.

As normal guy's if you want to talk my DM'S on twitter are always open @Jamie198629. I will also respond to comments on here. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kind fella, can we just THANK YOU for taking your time and patience on helping others. Your an amazing and strong man and you don't even know it. ♥️

    Love B. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment. It means a lot.

      Delete